Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! – Audrey Hepburn
Flying in or flying an airplane is common place now days. However, many years ago, it was impossible. Human flight was an idea siding on wishful thinking. Fast forward to the future and that is how we perceive space travel.
Many of us now know that Elon Musk has a car floating around in space! (Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster is an electric sports car that was the dummy payload for the Falcon Heavy test flight in February 2018.) Nothing is impossible when humanity has its goals set to attaining the unachievable!
Almost every advancement made by humankind in the last century was thought at some point to be impractical and impossible. Why? Because it was not part of our everyday life.
Let us be honest though. Yes, not everything is possible. Try run through a wall at full speed! Aint going to happen! Who knows, maybe in a few hundred years time it will.
We tend to only believe in what we can see. What we can physically feel. Those that choose to dream outside these confining parameters truly do change the world.
Nothing is impossible – Some points from the internet
- If you believe in yourself, anything is possible;
- It’s time to step up, believe in yourself, and to dream big!
- Your thoughts and beliefs create your tomorrows;
- Limitations are personal fears;
- When you accomplish something you initially thought impossible, you literally send the message to your brain that the impossible is after all possible.
- Anything is possible is a deeply rooted mantra of an optimist!
- We are entitled to happiness
- Limitless – without end, limit, or boundary.
- All these points where from a google search on “why we should believe that everything is possible”